30 Day Asian Drama Challenge Set 3 – Day 8
This 30 day Asian drama challenge has some different and interesting questions…
08. Favorite male character in an Asian drama?
It’s kind of hard as I’m not sure I have a “favorite” – don’t I say that with each favorite question? But…if I did have to choose only one, then I would go with Park Sa/Si Hyun from Heartless City. He’s totally awesome. He can fight like no other, he’s not stupid and can always manage to slip out of the traps set for him, he’s fiercely loyal to those he cares about and everyone else can be damned. His stoic and cold mask suits him well, but I love seeing the emotions slip out (like his worry over Soo, his happiness in youth with Kyung Mi, his anger when Soo was nearly killed…). It’s kind of funny, I prefer him to keep his shirt on 😛 I felt that way about Song Il Gook, too because even though they have a six pack, something just seemed disproportionate…they look better clothed…I’m weird, I admit it.
Here are a few other male characters that top my list of favorites (no particular order):
- Bong Young Kyu from Can You Here My Heart
- Jang Joon Ha/Bong Maru from Can You Hear My Heart
- Hwang Tae Kyung from You’re Beautiful
- Han Jin Woo from God’s Quiz
- Jung Ha Yoon from God’s Quiz
- Chokozai from ATARU
- Akiyama Shinichi from LIAR GAME
- Mars from ToGetHer
- Du Jin from Skip Beat!
- 8th Prince from Gong
- Li Zhi Xiao from My Prince
- Soo from Heartless City