30 Day Asian Music Challenge Day 14
I’m actually not 100% certain of what they mean by this question. Are we talking about an Asian remake of a song originally sung in another language? Or are we going along with a song that has multiple translations? Like how kpop groups have Japanese and Chinese versions of songs, etc?
Day 14: A song that has been sung in a different language?
I’ll go by both ideas.
- “What is Love” by EXO which has both Korean and Chinese versions
- “Domino” by Brian Joo which has both Korean and English versions
- Big Bang’s Korean version of Maroon 5’s “This Love”
- N-Train Korean version of “One Last Cry” (yes, they aren’t the first, but they are the first I’ve heard)
- “A Million Roses” from I Am Legend by Comeback Madonna and it looks like the original song may be Latvian. I thought it was Russian.