30 Day Asian Drama Challenge
I found this thanks to redbeanmochi who started this challenge on Give Me Dramas, which she found via tumblr. I have also found an official Facebook group for this challenge. So, the challenge is to answer a set of 30 questions related to your drama-watching experience. Pretty easy right? Oh…so NOT! 😛 Join me on my own journey and feel free to comment or start your own. It’s pretty interesting trying to think back on some of these.
30 Day Asian Drama Challenge Set 1:
Day 01: First Drama you watched?
Day 02: Your first Japanese Drama?
Day 03: Your first Korean Drama?
Day 04: Your first Taiwanese Drama?
Day 05: Your all time favorite Asian Drama?
Day 06: Your least favorite Asian Drama?
Day 07: Your favorite Japanese Drama?
Day 08: Your favorite Korean Drama?
Day 09: Your favorite Taiwanese Drama?
Day 10: Your favorite Drama insert song?
Day 11: Your favorite Drama opening?
Day 12: Your favorite Drama ending?
Day 13: The last Asian Drama you’ve seen?
Day 14: What Drama are you currently watching?
Day 15: Your favorite actor?
Day 16: Your favorite actress?
Day 17: Your favorite Drama character?
Day 18: Name a Drama you dropped, and why?
Day 19: Your favorite Drama genre?
Day 20: Your favorite Drama OST (Instrumental)?
Day 21: Your least favorite Asian drama actress?
Day 22: Your least favorite Asian drama actor?
Day 23: A drama you looked forward to but disappointed you in the end?
Day 24: Drama with the best ending in your opinion?
Day 25: Drama with the worst ending in your opinion?
Day 26: Name an overrated Drama?
Day 27: Name an underrated Drama?
Day 28: A Drama that made you cry?
Day 29: A Drama that made you cry from laughter?
Day 30: A Drama you never get tired of?
30 Day Asian Drama Challenge Set 2:
01. When did you start watching Asian dramas?
02. Which Asian Drama(s) are you currently watching.
03. The worst Asian drama you’ve ever seen.
04. Favorite couple in an Asian drama.
05. Which Asian drama made you cry.
06. Favorite Asian drama OST.
07. Do you watch Asian dramas for their storyline, actors/actresses or both.
08. Favorite male character in an Asian drama.
09. Do you download or watch them at a stream site?
10. An Asian character that is most like you.
11. Your least favorite male character.
12. Which Asian drama genre do you mostly like to watch.
13. Favorite female character in an Asian drama.
14. Do you watch Asian drama that have a lot of episodes (ex. 40+)?
15. Favorite drama season and why. (ex. summer 2007)
16. Which Asian drama(s) would you like to see a 2nd season of.
17. Who would you give the best acting award of all time to.
18. Your least favorite female character.
19. Have you rewatched an Asian drama more than 3 times? if yes, which one.
20. Favorite drama episode.
21. A picture of your favorite scene in an Asian drama.
22. Your first Asian drama that you watched.
23. What are your top 5 Asian dramas?
24. Favorite character (insert your favorite actor/actress) has ever played.
25. Describe Asian dramas in one word.
26. The funniest Asian drama you’ve ever seen.
27. Favorite Asian drama(s) of 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
28. Favorite thing about (insert your favorite actor/actress).
29. How many Asian drama have you seen in total.
30. Which Asian drama are you anticipating for the next season.
whoa i didn’t know there was a set two! Are you going to do it?
I’m tempted, but won’t necessarily say I will. We’ll see how I make it through the first challenge. 🙂
yeah it’s a lot of questions -___-
so far it hasn’t been so bad for me, more of a challenge than a bother.
Ah challenges…I love them so much but never find time to complete them. So tempting.
LOL, you should do it if you get a chance. There is always the cheating method which is answering questions in advance and scheduling them, so then you don’t have to worry 100% about keeping up and remembering to post everyday.
I’m going to finish the two challenges I’m doing now, or at least one of them, and then attempt this one. I may have to do a little cheating…